Find a career you can put your heart into in the Heart of Dixie! Dental assisting education in Alabama is available both online and in the traditional classroom setting. This means that you don’t have to be from Mobile, Montgomery, or Birmingham to ensure that you get a top of the line education! Browse the list of schools below and find the one that works best for you!
As an Alabama dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Alabama:
- Average annual salary: $29,090
- Currently employed: 2,850
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Alabama Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify