It’s hard not to be inspired by Delaware. As the First State, its motto is “Liberty and Independence.” So what better a place to earn your own liberty and independence from the confines of a boring job than amongst your fellow Delawareans. Start pursuing your dream career in dental assisting! We’ve compiled a list of dental assisting schools from Dover to Wilmington and everywhere in between so that you can find the one that’s just right for you. Plus, don’t forget about online classes! With so many opportunities, what are you waiting for?
As a Delaware dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $35,930
- Currently employed: 750
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.