Do you have Georgia on your mind when it comes to learning dental assisting? If so, you’re in luck! There are plenty of great schools all across the state – from Atlanta, Marietta to Savannah and beyond where you can learn how to become a dental assistant in no time! Choose from online classes or traditional classroom learning and find the program that suits your needs.
As a Georgia dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $33,910
- Currently employed: 7,940
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Georgia Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.
- Ashworth College
- Dental Assistant