Do you have Georgia on your mind when it comes to learning dental assisting? If so, you’re in luck! There are plenty of great schools all across the state – from Atlanta, Marietta to Savannah and beyond where you can learn how to become a dental assistant in no time! Choose from online classes or traditional classroom learning and find the program that suits your needs.
As a Georgia dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $33,910
- Currently employed: 7,940
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Georgia Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Miller-Motte Technical College
You’ve made the decision to get more education. Find the setting that’s right for you!
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.