You’ll be ready to show off those pearly whites in the Show Me State after you attend a dental assisting school in Missouri. After all, why not? Dental assisting is a rewarding career and Missouri has plenty of excellent choices for learning the trade. Go to school in Kansas City, St. Louis, or Springfield. Traditional classroom setting not your thing? Learn online at your own convenience!
As a Missouri dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $33,490
- Currently employed: 5,110
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
At Missouri College, We’re Focused On Your Future
In today’s society, healthcare is important; a large industry requiring a wide range of educated and trained practitioners, technical workers and business professionals to keep up with a growing demand for services. In fact, ten of the fastest growing occupations are healthcare related. This has created opportunities for motivated individuals focused on a future helping others.
At Missouri College, we have been offering quality career training for over 45 years, introducing thousands of professionally focused students to exciting, challenging roles and responsibilities. Our programs in the fields of Business Administration, Healthcare, Dental Hygiene, and Massage Therapy are designed to help students gain relevant career and life skills.
Missouri College wants you to be successful in your chosen profession, so from the day you start classes, you’ll be treated like a professional. You’ll study in professional environments that replicate the modern workplace. You can learn from instructors with relevant experience and applicable, first-hand perspectives on what you can expect in your chosen field. You can gain confidence from the support and encouragement you receive from our collaborative community as you acquire the knowledge and skills to pursue your personal and professional goals.
We teach professional development. We encourage personal growth. Welcome to Missouri College.
Everest College offers you hands-on career education in some of America’s most established career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year (when progressing at a normal rate), allowing you to get the training you need and into the work force as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area-a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success today-and tomorrow!
Vatterott serves a diverse student population across 19 locations in 9 states, as well as a vibrant online community. Each of these institutions take pride in serving both the student population and the local communities that help continue the Vatterott tradition. Vatterott continues to grow by offering additional diploma and degree programs, launching new locations, and looking for other opportunities to grow and improve our student services. Through this effort, Vatterott was recently named a G.I. Jobs Military Friendly School.