You’ll be ready to show off those pearly whites in the Show Me State after you attend a dental assisting school in Missouri. After all, why not? Dental assisting is a rewarding career and Missouri has plenty of excellent choices for learning the trade. Go to school in Kansas City, St. Louis, or Springfield. Traditional classroom setting not your thing? Learn online at your own convenience!
As a Missouri dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $33,490
- Currently employed: 5,110
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.