“Liberty and Prosperity” is the official state motto of the Garden State. So what a better place to pursue a higher education? There are several great dental assisting schools located all across the Tri-State area – from Jersey City to Paramus and choosing one is easy. Or you can learn online from any number of accredited institutions. So make the move today and start earning your own liberty and prosperity in New Jersey!
As a New Jersey dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $37,390
- Currently employed: 9,290
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Jersey Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Central Career School
Through a combination of an excellent curriculum, professional instructors, hands-on training, and small classes, the school dedicates itself to helping prepare individuals for a career in medical billing by teaching marketable skills that will help them succeed. The goal of Central Career School is simple: To provide our students with an excellent career-oriented training program that will teach the skills needed to obtain employment after graduation. We will work hard to gain your respect as a school that is truly interested in helping you succeed.