If there’s one thing about living in the City that Never Sleeps is that you’ve always got to look your best and that includes having a winning smile. But you don’t have to live in Manhattan to value a healthy pair of chompers. Dental assistants can be found all over NY from Long Island to Brooklyn or Albany. Start your career today by choosing from any number of excellent accredited schools. Learn in person or online, the choice is yours but don’t miss out!
As a New York dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in New York:
- Average annual salary: $33,990
- Currently employed: 16,160
- Employment outlook: 29% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New York Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Elmira Business Institute
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
Advantages offered by Elmira Business Institute include:
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Accelerated, career-centered training in a wide range of industries
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition planning
- Lifetime career assistance
- Two convenient campus locations
- Financial Services
- General Business
- General Office Assistant
- Human Resources
- Small Business Management
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Office Assistant
- Business Administration
- Office Technologies
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist
EBI holds Accreditation through the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
EBI is proud to support our country’s veterans and has been approved for veterans benefits.
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.