Raleigh, NC ranks as one of the Top 10 cities for dental visits as well as patients who floss regularly. So it’s clear to see that the Tar Heel state takes their dentistry pretty seriously. So why not join the ranks of thousands of other North Carolinians who have chosen the dental assisting profession? Learn in classrooms all across the state – from Charlotte to Durham. Or, if you’d like, you can learn online at your own convenience. Start your new career today!
As a North Carolina dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $35,920
- Currently employed: 8,390
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
- Dental Assisting - Associate of Applied Science