Studies say that Fargo, ND has some of the best teeth in the country, no lie! It goes to show that despite being one of the least populous states in the union, North Dakotans still care a lot about their teeth! So why not learn to become a dental assistant? It doesn’t matter if you live in Bismark or the wide open plains – you can learn in a traditional classroom or online from the comfort of your own home. All you need is an internet connection and a willingness to learn the trade! Browse the list of schools below and find the one that’s right for you.
As a North Dakota dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $33,520
- Currently employed: 570
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Dakota Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.