The official state motto of Rhode Island is “Hope.” What better a place to find hope for your educational future by enrolling in any number of fine Rhode Island dental assisting schools? Find a campus near you in Providence, Warwick, or Cranston. Or learn online! Browse through the list below and find the option that works best for you. Don’t lose hope in your future! Enroll today!
As a Rhode Island dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $35,690
- Currently employed: 920
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Rhode Island Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.