Nashville, TN was voted the second best city in America for teeth. And why not? There’s so much to smile about – especially if you’re learning to become a dental assistant! Pick up your books and head on down to a classroom near you with locations in or around any major metropolitan area from Memphis to Knoxville. Can’t find a school that fits your needs? Learn online! The possibilities are wide open. So why not find an education that will keep you smiling?
As a Tennessee dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $32,530
- Currently employed: 5,220
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Miller-Motte Technical College
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.