Have you always wanted to join the field of dental assisting but weren’t sure how? Good news! There are plenty of schools all across Vermont that can help you achieve your dream. The Green Mountain State is teeming with educational opportunities from the shores of Lake Champlain all the way to the Connecticut River. You don’t have to live in a city like Montpelier or Burlington either because even if you can’t make it to a traditional classroom setting you have plenty of opportunities to study online! Learn a trade that works for you! Browse the schools listed below and find something to smile about.
As a Vermont dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $35,900
- Currently employed: 540
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Vermont Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.