Do you live in or around our Nation’s Capital and are looking for a new field to study? How about becoming a dental assistant? Washington DC is a busy place to live so there are plenty of online education offers as well that are sure to fit anyone’s schedule. Browse the list of schools below and find the path that’s right for you.
As a Washington DC dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Washington DC:
- Average annual salary: $47,630
- Currently employed: 430
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington DC Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.