Did you know that Madison, WI was voted as having the best teeth in the entire country? As well as having the highest number of teeth pulled annually it’s pretty clear to see that Wisconsinites are pretty serious about their dental hygiene. So why not get ahead of the curve and study to become a dental assistant? Find a classroom near you in Madison, Milwaukee, or Green Bay. Don’t live near any of those locations? Look for a school closer or learn in an online setting where you can study the trade from virtually anywhere. The opportunities are endless so why not start today?
As a Wisconsin dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $33,380
- Currently employed: 5,460
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.