Find the educational keystone missing from your career in the Keystone State! Learn to become a Pennsylvanian dental assistant in any number of accredited institutions from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia or anywhere in between. If you’d like, you can also learn online at your own pace. Find the school that’s right for you today and find out just what you’ve been missing.
As a Pennsylvania dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $31,280
- Currently employed: 10,800
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.