You’ll be ready to show off those pearly whites in the Show Me State after you attend a dental assisting school in Missouri. After all, why not? Dental assisting is a rewarding career and Missouri has plenty of excellent choices for learning the trade. Go to school in Kansas City, St. Louis, or Springfield. Traditional classroom setting not your thing? Learn online at your own convenience!
As a Missouri dental assistant, you will:
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a dentist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office and lab duties
- Gather and sterilize instruments
- Work with patients to take dental x-rays and process film
Some career figures for dental assistant professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $33,490
- Currently employed: 5,110
- Employment outlook: 36% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Dental Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
At Vatterott, our job is not over after students enroll in one of our programs… it is just beginning. Vatterott’s professional Career Services Team is designed to provide students with the necessary tools and resources needed to put their career skills to use. *Career Services provides job search guidance, resume review, mock interviewing, resume referral, career fair opportunities, and more.
- Kansas City
- Dental Assistant
Pinnacle Career Institute
At Pinnacle Career Institute, we don’t just provide you with an education, we provide you with experience you can use in the real world. We strive to educate our students to become better – better professionals, better communicators and better employees.
- Dental Assisting Certificate